More than just a 3D viewer
CADbro is a 3D CAD viewer with multi-CAD format support. CADbro is designed to allow everyone to visualize and communicate engineering data in your organisation. CADbro is packed with smart 3D CAD viewing features, vivid 3D annotation and advanced analysis tools.
CADbro will allow your teams to efficiently interact with external teams, greatly shortened time-to-market and saving costs.
3D CAD Support and Smart CAD Viewing
Over 25 kinds of mainstream file formats are supported in CADbro and you can easily access and interact
with 2D/3D CAD data without expensive CAD licenses.
You can open and save Catia files directly in CADbro. Plus there are tools to help you detect open edges
and do quick healing, if required.
Key features of CAD Viewing:
• Open third-party files directly
• Export multiple formats in batches and run the export process at the background
• Export lightweight formats like 3D PDF and HTML, making interaction easier
Vividly Clear 3D Annotation
You can easily add dimensions, tolerances, symbols or text directly to the imported 3D models. The 3D annotations can replace traditional 2D drawings.
Key features of 3D Annotation:
• Annotate distance, radius or diameter, angular and coordinate dimensions
• Annotate datum, feature control symbols and surface finish Symbols
• Get different measurements from geometry with a single command
• Markup allows you to create, edit, and save reviews of both 2D and 3D data
The query and analysis tools in CADbro allow you to verify the manufacturability of a product structure and assembly. Errors are easily detected in the early stages of product development and which will help you to save the time and reduce costs.
Key features of Analysis:
• Find Mass Properties, such as volume, area, mass
• Establish Draft Angles and Wall Thickness. Generate Dynamic Sections
• Run Interference Checking and display Exploded Views and Assembly Animations
You can modify models with CADbro’s Direct Edit tools. Any design comments and revision suggestions can also be made and documented.
• Clearly communicated between the different departments or external teams.
• Use healing tools such as: Open Edges, Auto-Healing and Fill Gap.
• Also available are: Simplify, Move/Oﬀset Face, Copy/Move/Mirror Shape